Annual License Help
This page is the help document for purchasing annual licenses. The help links from screens relating to annual licenses lead to this page.
Purchasing annual licenses
Annual licenses are contracts for purchasing a Board (any type) for a one year period. Licenses are counted as one license for one Board for one year.
- Licenses can only be purchased when the payment method Invoice payment is selected.
- The license period lasts for one year starting from the month after the month of purchase.
- Fees for the month of purchase are calculated at the pay-as-you-go rate.
- The license period is one-year and automatically renews each year.
- There are no refunds for withdrawing from an annual license during the license period.
- Additional Boards can be purchased during the license period.
- Additional Boards are applied as starting from the first day of the month of purchase (not calculated at a daily rate).
- The number of licensed Boards cannot be lowered during the contract period.
- Any Boards used above the number of purchased licenses are calculated at the pay-as-you-go rate.
If you have already purchased an annual license, this screen will be for adding additional Boards to your license. Purchasing additional licenses follows the same process as purchasing the first.
The process for purchasing an annual license is as follows:
Set the number of licenses you wish to purchase for each Board type.
Click the Put In Cart button for each Board type you wish to purchase.
Confirm the contents of your cart in the upper-right portion of the screen. If necessary, you can adjust the number of each Board within your cart. Set the value to
0and no Boards of that type will be purchased.
Click the Next button.
Confirm your selections and click the Yes button if there are no mistakes.
If there are mistakes, click the Back button and return to step 3.
You will be asked to confirm your order. Click the OK button to complete your purchase.
After completing your purchase, an email notification will be sent to your email address. An invoice email will also be sent to your address at a later time. Make sure to check the contents of these emails to confirm there are no mistakes with your order.